Thursday, September 4, 2014

Monochromatic Comfort

Store: Zara | Location: Oakbrook Center, Oak Brook, IL

This was another window display from Zara that I loved. I immediately fell for the monochrome black and white looks. It's very clear that the theme they were going for here was comfort. Slip ons, oversized sweaters, beanies, scarves, and leggings are the ultimate equation for comfort but Zara found a way to make it look stylish and they nailed it perfectly. I think the outfits are relatable to everyone because we all have those days when we just want to be comfy and wear oversized sweaters and leggings, so I can imagine that this would appeal to a wide range of consumers who don't want to sacrifice style for comfort. 
As I said with the previous Zara display about the placement of mannequins, I'm going to say it again with this display. I don't understand the gap between the lone mannequin and the other two mannequins. To me it's a waste of space and they could've easily fit one more mannequin in that empty spot. But regardless of that, I'm still really ecstatic about this display and I think because of the outfits, people will be drawn to have a look inside the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment