Thursday, September 4, 2014

Petite Chic

Store: Zara | Location: Oakbrook Center, Oak Brook, IL 

This is the last window display from Zara that I loved. First of all, how cute are these little girl mannequins? Can we just take a moment to appreciate how precious and stylish they are? As you picked up from this window display, Zara also does kids clothing (which is amazing and when/if I ever have children, I am buying their clothes from here). I love how fall ready these outfits are and that they're appropriate for young girls. The looks are all very stylish, while still being comfortable enough for a young girl to move around in. Zara is definitely pushing the idea of having very well dressed kids with this display. 
On the contrary, I think this display could also be a bit discouraging because to me it feels like the mannequin with the hand out is being mean to the lone mannequin, so it might give off the impression that that's the type of customer Zara is promoting. It was probably completely unintentional and I'm just reading into the display too much, but that was just the impression I got. If I could give Zara any advice on their displays, I'd tell them to think about their placement of mannequins.

No comments:

Post a Comment