Tuesday, October 28, 2014

It's Holiday Season!

Store: Target | Location: Shoppes at College Hills, Normal, IL
This was another display that I really liked at Target and one that got me so pumped for the coming holiday season. The clear theme in this display was showcasing different holiday looks. We've got Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up, so I thought that these outfits did an excellent job at presenting some possible outfit ideas for customers. I love that the rack next to this display has similar items hanging on it that are cohesive with what is being displayed so there is a little bit of something for everyone. 
There was clear emphasis in this display through the color palette. Red is the obvious statement color, with everything else being pretty dark, so you have a lot of black, dark beige/brown, and little pops of white. As I said in my other post from Target, this display is also proportioned and balanced when you disregard the rack next to it. There is cohesion with the outfits the mannequins are wearing, as well as what is hanging on the rack which gives the display rhythm and ultimately makes the display unified.

No comments:

Post a Comment