Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Best Holiday Ever

Store: J.Crew | Location: Chicago Premium Outlets, Aurora, IL

This is one of the cutest holiday windows I've seen this season! The entire display just gives you a really cozy, home vibe and I can't help but think 'nothing beats being home for the holidays'! I think this display showcases J.Crew's aesthetic and lifestyle very well. The focus isn't just on the clothes; the display portrays an actual lifestyle and really shows who the J.Crew customer is, or who the customer wants to be.
Everything about this display was perfect and spot on (at least in my eyes!). From the socks hanging over the fireplace, to the outfits, this display is definitely going to grab your attention. It's proportioned, balanced, and has enough in it to keep your eyes traveling. I do think that they could've added some sort of rug or carpet though because the floor is a bit bare. But other than that, still a really great window. I personally think that the socks hanging over the fireplace are the emphasis of this window just because of how colorful they are. They're actually the first thing that grabbed my attention when I came upon this display, and so I was intrigued to get a closer look. I think I could honestly stare at this window all day. I thought it was that cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment