Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Best Winter Ever

Store: J.Crew | Location: Chicago Premium Outlets, Aurora, IL
This was another window from J.Crew that I really liked. However, I think that the two sides are meant to be separate themes, so initially I was a bit confused as to how the right side tied in with the left side because I was looking at the window as a whole. I think it would've been helpful for them to put some sort of divider between the two, that way it would be easy to distinguish them as two different displays. 
But regardless, when you do look at them individually, they are both really great displays. I love that the kid's theme on the left has a giant snowman and snow, which help to give off a very playful vibe. The theme on the right side gave off a very home vibe, and I think that the lights that are wrapped around all the fixtures/stands really add an extra touch to the entire thing. Both themes were proportioned and had a clear emphasis. With both displays, neither the outfits or the props overpowered one another. Each display had just the right amount of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment