Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Colored Basics

Store: Ann Taylor Factory Store | Location: Chicago Premium Outlets, Aurora, IL

I loved this display because it was one of the few windows I saw and liked that wasn't holiday themed for once. Not that I don't like seeing holiday spirit in all of the window displays. I think it's just that since this wasn't really a holiday themed window, it caught my attention more.  
I think the use of colors in this display are what drew me to it. I love that they showcased basic sweaters in the variety of colors that they come in. I think this is smart advertising because customers are able to see what the store has to offer and that there is a little bit of something for everybody. Although this display is fairly simple, I think it still makes a really good first impression on what Ann Taylor is trying to showcase with their brand. You get different proportions with the two hanging bars and a bit of rhythm and emphasis from looking at all of the different colors of sweaters they have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment