Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sparkle, Shine, Celebrate

Store: Express | Location: Eastland Mall, Bloomington, IL
This display definitely caught my attention because of the big Christmas tree that's in it! Seeing it made me that much more excited for Christmas! 
I think this display definitely did a good job of promoting Express as a place to go for holiday outfit shopping. However, I just think that there's so much going on in one window that it's kind of overwhelming...and in a bad way. It just feels so cluttered with the tree, the sparkly boxes, the mannequins, and all of the different signage in one tiny window. I did think that it had rhythm though because you are constantly looking at every last corner of this display. I think if they had more space, this window definitely could have been executed a lot better. I still give it an A+ though just because it makes me happy for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment